“Yay, Nash did the sign for ‘all done’ today after his breakfast. He can kind of say it too at the same time. I was so happy. I can definitely see how beneficial your class will be for Nash. Thank you for teaching it!”
~Tricia from Surrey
This one-time, 1.5 hour introductory workshop teaches you everything you need to know to get started with the Baby Signs® program. You will learn:
- 35 of the most useful signs for baby’s everyday routines.
- The many ways in which baby sign language can benefit you and your baby.
- When to begin signing with your baby.
- Effective ways to teach signs at home.
- How to incorporate signs into daily routines.
- What to expect as your baby transitions from signs to speech.
This class is geared towards adults and is recommended for parents of hearing children ages birth to 3 years. If you are interested in hosting a workshop or having a private workshop in your home, please contact me for details.
Upcoming Parent Workshops: