The Baby Signs® Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Training gives caregivers the ability to identify needs, wants and feelings of children long before the children have developed the skills necessary for verbal communication. Please contact me to set up training for your Childcare or Workplace today!
Using baby sign language in the classroom has been proven to:
- Reduce frustration
- Increase parent involvement
- Decrease biting and aggressive behaviours
- Help teachers become more observant and responsive
- Build trust and affection between babies and their caregivers
The Baby Signs® ECE Training is a 3-hour workshop that provides background information and specific techniques to help you implement this research-based, early-intervention program within your child development centre or agency.
Attendees will earn 3 ECE hours and learn:
- The research upon which the Baby Signs® program is based.
- The many proven benefits of adding baby sign language to classrooms and other ECE programs.
- 32 of the most useful classroom signs.
- How to teach signs to infants and toddlers.
- The steps children take along the way towards learning signs.
- How to incorporate signs into daily classroom routines.
- Helpful strategies for success with parents, staff and children.
CERTIFY YOUR CENTRE!
Becoming a Certified Baby Signs® Centre will give you a competitive advantage over other centres, daycares and preschools in your area. You will receive an official Baby Signs® certificate, as well as a variety of marketing aids, to inform the public that you offer this program. Please contact me for more information and pricing.